Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Surprise!

We drove back to Logan on Sun. and Bobby had a surprise for Tyler and surprise for me!
Bobby made Tyler this magnet/dry erase board to hang in his room. (dry erase is on the left and the magnet board is on the right)


And there was a beautiful bouquet of roses for me sitting on our kitchen table! (I think I need to go away more often...it's nice to be missed!:))


Bobby gave a kids a bath while I unpacked some of our stuff. Apparently Tyler was loving putting the soap bubbles on daddy's head!


And apparently Bobby forgot that Kylee was sitting right below him when shook them off his head onto her face!


Then while I put the kids to bed Bobby was busy setting up a beautiful, romantic rose petal/candlelit, relaxing bath for me with a very sweet and romantic note posted on the door. Hello, best night of my life?! Of course! Those of you who follow this blog know that things like this do NOT happen in my house. I was totally shocked and asked him who told him to do this, ha ha! He swore it was all his idea; that he had just really missed me and wanted to show me!


All I can say is I'm definitely looking forward to my next long trip away :)

4 comments:

cnelson said...

Bobby is the SWEETEST!!!

Alisa and Sky said...

What a sweet husband! Way to go bobby! Skyler did the same type of thing when i came home from texas and it made want to leave again and come back ha ha! I guess we are really missed when we are gone :)

Megan said...

What a sweetheart!

Rebekah said...

Maybe I need to take a trip away from Nathan sometime...


Google