Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Sunday, April 11, 2010

A little Randomness to fill in the blanks...

Random pictures between our baby animal days adventure and Easter.

Bobby and Kylee dancing one night before bed


My friend Stacie (from TX) was in Slt. Lake area and came up to visit me for an afternoon. This is the picture Tyler took of her...


and of us. Sorry Stace this is the only one I have so you should probably send me your copy :)


I love that this is the view from my kitchen window. And the picture doesn't do it justice!


One day I was cleaning up the kitchen I heard tyler say, "So how was your day Kylee?" So I walked into the living room and they were sitting just like this...

I love how her head is all propped up on her hand and her little leg was just rocking back and forth like she could have sat and listened to him all day, ha ha!

I'm not sure if he's trying to bite her or kiss her but whatever it was she was laughing so hard!


Oh, it was a kiss!


The weather has been gorgeous here the past week so we've gone on lots of walks and spent a few afternoons over at the park just around the corner from our house. Whenever we start our walk over to the park Kylee reaches out her hand for Tyler to take it and he happily obliges her. She won't let me hold her hand...only Tyler. Tyler's so used to it now, that if Kylee doesn't reach out for him as soon as we're out of the house he'll say, "okay baby girl you need to hold my hand." I love when they are so sweet together.




Kylee hates walking on anything that has a weird texture so Tyler knows to go slowly over the yellow bumpies with her because she's nervous. He's very patient with her.


Kylee was LOVING Tyler pushing her in the swing.






He was so proud of himself for climbing the wall to sit on the ledge!

6 comments:

cnelson said...

They are the CUTEST!!!!

Alisa and Sky said...

Such cute pictures!! I just cant even stand how cute your kids are!!

eden and david said...

from what i see your kids have the cutest relationship. how cute that tyler always holds kylee's hand. he is such a good brother, cant wait to see him when they get older.

Rebekah said...

Tyler is such an awesome big brother!

Maranda said...

Aw, I couldn't love these two more! Seriously, my heart is all warm and tingly from all those cute, sweet stories you just told.

Unknown said...

i am pretty sure i will have to kill you if you don't take that picture of my FAT HUGE GIGANTIC leg off your blog - I'm just sayin ;)


Google