Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Weekend with the Tuttles!

Well I've been waiting to get some pictures emailed to me from our weekend with Bobby's sisters' family, to post about their visit, but I still don't have those pictures yet (hint hint:)) and I want to post about this before I leave for St. George tomorrow and have lots more fun things to post about! I think Rebekah took more pictures than I did, but we loved having them stay with us for a few days and enjoyed the opportunity to catch up and have fun!

Rebekah is a wonderful cook so Fri. night she taught me to make some amazing chicken tortilla soup! proof of me cooking! :)


My ADORABLE niece Emma!


Tyler trying to keep emma entertained


Our nice meal was followed by an intense game of Mexican train; although, I can't remember who won... :)

Sat. it was a little gray outside but surprisingly not freezing so we enjoyed the weather by taking a walk around the neighborhood and playing at the park for a bit.


Kylee lookin' super fly in her heart, red sunglasses.


Tyler throwing snow on daddy




Kylee was screeching and sticking her hands out trying to get her daddy's attention because she didn't like everyone walking faster than her.




Precious little emma


Nathan modeling Emma's hat










That night Rebekah and Nathan treated us to Texas Roadhouse which was delicious as always! Thanks again you guys for a wonderful meal!


Kylee was entertained for a good portion of the meal just sucking away on the peanut shells-totally gross but worth the quiet.


Sat. night the not-so-fun part of the weekend was kicked off with a wonderful round of stomach flu for our family. Kylee woke up in a crib full of grossness around 10:00 that night-seriously yuck! Tyler started in first thing sun. morning, it hit me around 11:00 am, and Bobby joined in with the rest of us about midnight Sun. night. NOT fun to have the whole family sick at the same time (thanks again to my friend Mindy who made a quick store run for us-greatly appreciated!) By Mon. night it was out of all our systems, but left us ALL with nasty colds for the rest of the week. Blah. But we're all feeling much better now! :) We were just sad to ruin the last day of our time with the Tuttles, but are SO glad they didn't catch our disease and were able to enjoy the rest of their vacation in UT!

As they were getting ready to walk out the door Sun. I realized we hadn't yet taken a picture of the cousins together so even though my kids were GROSS and contagious, Emma let them sit next to her for a picture.


On a happier note, sometime on Sun. (obviously when Kylee was feeling a bit better) Bobby and Rebekah took this cute video of Kylee dancing with her teapot.


Thanks for the great weekend Tuttles!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

We had SO MUCH fun! I am so glad we were able to come see you guys... I will get that CD right out to you, and blog posts will hopefully be up tomorrow! I am surprised that you don't remember that I won Mexican Train... that is how it happened, right?? I am sorry you all got sick, it must have been pretty bad if Bobby got sick, he spent a good 10 minutes talking about how he NEVER gets sick! I hope you guys are able to come visit us this next year!

Maranda said...

You have the cutest family! I miss you guys so much. Have tons of fun in St. George, I know you will :)

Michelle C said...

That's great you were able to have a visit & meet each other's babies. Too bad about the sickness, yucko!! Glad you're feeling better.


Google