Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Random Wednesday

Well I got a very threatening text ;) from my friend last night about posting something new so since I don't have anything "real" to post about here are some random pictures taken over the last couple weeks:

I was making the bed when Tyler wanders into my room like this:


I said, "Wow bud nice hat ya got there." He pulled the underwear down over his eyes, gave me a thumbs up and said, "ya I know. I'm cool."


Apparently Kylee thought it was all the rage cause pretty soon she comes walkin in the room trying to accessorize herself.


Once it was on she wasn't so sure she wanted to follow the new trend.


But the encouragement from her peers kept her spirits up


ahhh...i love them.


As I was going through the last couple picture folders I found this picture that I most definitely did NOT take or know about. I don't even want to know how Bobby got him up here.


One day while I was doing dishes Kylee was being SOOOO whiney and wanting me to hold her, so I did what I always do when I can't personally entertain them...I feed them. One second she was eating a graham cracker and the next time I turned around she was asleep!


I was just getting out of the shower one afternoon when kylee woke up from her nap so I asked Tyler to go in her room and give her some toys in her crib to play with so I could get dressed. After about 5 min. I could hear her just as happy as could be so I decided to dry my hair too. After that I could hear them still just playing away in there so I flat ironed my hair, put my make-up on and cleaned my room. It had probably been about 30 min. since she had woken up and when I finally went in to get her I found her in her crib, along with every toy she owns, plus a couple balloons just to keep things fun.


Oh, yep...there she is.


Tyler has recently been really into "fixing" his car. I hope he'll always loves to work on cars just as much as his daddy so that can be something fun they do together!


Well that's all the exciting stuff that's been going on here. My sis and bro in law (rebekah and nathan) and niece (emma) are flying out tomorrow from Missouri to spend the weekend with us and we are SOOO excited to get to see them for the first time in 2 years (and meet little emma for the first time)! Have a great rest of the week everyone!

9 comments:

cnelson said...

And so the hobo joe-ism starts!! haha!! Lovin' these pics!! Have fun with Nathan and Rebekah and Emma!!

Alisa and Sky said...

Love random wednesday post!! Love the underwear! I was laughing so hard when I saw the picture of tyler by the ceiling and that you didnt know about it...so funny!! I can so see bobby doing something like that and tyler loving it!! Have fun this weekend! 2 weeks until i see you...yea!!

Rebekah said...

I love the picture with the kids and the underwear on their heads, so darn cute. We are so excited to see you guys this week! Wish us luck on the plane, I have NO idea how Emma will be.

Megan King said...

Your kids are so adorable! And you seem like such a wonderful mom...and time to blow dry your hair and flat iron it! That is a treat :)

Matt and Haley said...

I love how sweet Tyler is to Kylee. The toys-in-the-crib pictures were great!

Aaron & Jayme said...

Angela that is so crazy, I have almost the SAME picture of Tristan like that. Apparantly Aaron and the kids were playing hide and seek, and this is where Aaron hid him:)

alena rose said...

Haha, those are super cute pictures!

Mindy said...

oh your kids are so cute :) I love the underware and all the toys for kylee :)

Michelle C said...

Awww, such sweet kiddos! I just love all the pictures & the personalities they show! Crazy how old Kylee is already! Time just flies. And my Tyler is 5 months old, craziness!!


Google