Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kylee impromptu photo shoot

First I just have to say, how in the world do you moms do this?! I feel like I'm in so far over my head. Having one newborn was SO easy compared to a newborn and a toddler and I don't see how you guys with more than one kid ever have time to be on the computer. For the first time this week I've been able to check my email, blog, etc. because Bobby took Tyler to church and Kylee decided to take a nap. I'm sure things get easier once everybody's back on a schedule, but right now I'm just trying to do everything I can so that Bobby doesn't have to go buy me some crazy pills! I mean, it's a really good day if I get a chance to shower-and even still I don't have time to do hair or makeup or anything, just shower. Seriously, how do you people do this?! Sorry, not trying to complain because I LOVE being a mom and would take it any day over a shower, I just need to get my groove back I guess. It doesn't help that it is grey, snowy and freezing cold here EVERY day so I never get to leave the house; I think I have Cabin Fever bad! I made Bobby take us out to McDonald's yesterday for dinner just so I could get out for 30 min. I know that this precious newborn stage doesn't last forever so I really need to soak up every minute I can with her, while at the same time trying not to completely ignore Tyler, and it helps when I focus on that rather than all the things I can't do right now.

Anyway, the first few pictures are just random ones we've taken and the last ones are from the last day my mom was here and she took some fun pictures of Kylee for her first photo shoot; I love them!

Yes I'm aware that she is sleeping in all of them. ha ha!


This is where her hands usually are when she sleeps.


I couldn't figure out how to get this one to turn right, but I love it because you can really see her big, full lips and her head full of dark hair!




So sweet...


...and not so sweet! Actually, I told Bobby to be sweet to her and this is what he did first.


Photo shoot time!






















This was our picture of Tyler on daddy's arm and I love it because you can see how much Tyler and Kylee look alike! The second she was born Bobby and I both said at the same time, "She looks exactly like Tyler!" She has the same chin, mouth, nose and eyes (shape), but has darker hair and skin, so I have a feeling her eyes will be brown instead of blue.

11 comments:

Matt and Haley said...

I agree, based on what I've heard, that having two babies scares me just a bit! Everything is going to become much harder including grocery store trips etc. I'm trying to relish in all the free time I'm getting now with just one baby!

Kylie is so precious.

Rebekah said...

She really is beautiful! Nathan really liked the picture of Bobby eating Kylee's head. I love all the pictures, and I'm happy you found a rare spare moment to share them with us! By the way, I love the music on the blog.

Anonymous said...

thank goodness, I've been dying to see more pictures of Kylee!!! She is absoluetly a doll, Angela!
Don't worry, you'll get in the grove and then all will be well (except you'll still have crazy days) and there is nothing wrong with having crazy pills!! - except I call them happy pills :o)

Joy said...

She is a cutie! I love the pictures you've taken of your kids on the hand/arm. Also, I am wondering the same thing you are about how to balance everything; my mom was helping out but now she's back home, so I'm trying to figure out how NOT to ignore Chase! It's pretty tricky, especially because I just want a nap when I'm not taking care of Charlotte! Anyway, just thought I'd "commiserate" with you a bit, but I agree also that this stage is so precious and we have to relish it because everyone says it's gone before you know it!!!

Michelle C said...

She is adorable. I love the similar ones of her and Tyler. They do look so similar. I'm so sorry things are hectic. I have a hard time finding a schedule with just Nathan, so I'm totally going to be in the same boat as you when we have #2. I always wonder how I will survive. I'm looking forward to advice you'll have later on (: Meanwhile, good luck. I remember trying to find a groove when I had one baby and now it's easy, so I think over time things just get easier. Then if there's ever a #3 you'll look back and say "It was so easy with 2!!" (: I love the basket pictures too. They're great.

Maranda said...

I love, love, love, LOVE all your pictures. You have the most beautiful family, I could cry! And I feel so terrible that you are feeling so overwhelmed. I am still so mad at you for moving. I'll call you and we'll get together! And don't worry, like everyone else had already said, overtime, you will find a groove and learn to be one of those supermoms that says to everything, "bring it on!". Love ya girl!!

Alisa and Sky said...

First of all the pictures are sooo cute!! I love them so much!! I am sure having to kids is tough, but I know you will get back in the groove of things no problem because you are the best mom! I know that Skylers mom said that when she had skyler she used to read to amy while she nursed skyler so it ended up being a special time for all three of them.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS you guys make some good looking babies!! She is precious! I love her (if I hadn't mentioned that!)!

Awww - I wish I could be there to help you so you could shower, I can only imagine how good you smell ;)

I love you! :)

dixonfamily said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! Love all the pics of your pretty little girl! I totally think she looks like Tyler. As far as having two kids goes, YOU CAN DO IT!! Give yourself six months to feel normal again. You might find that you are on top of things in much less time, but don't stress if you're not. It really does take time, but I'm sure you are doing great. I still don't always get showers and my baby is almost two. Call me crazy but I want another one to add to the mess. You can do it!! As long as every one is fed and has a clean diaper occasionally you can celebrate!

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

Totally with you on the no time to do anything but clean up messes (including stinky diapers), throw gross frozen burritos in the oven and feed your always starving baby. I have never felt this out of control! Kylee is so cute--love the pics

Jana said...

they do look just alike, so i guess we already know she will be adorable....with beautiful lips...for kissing. (well i mean for you guys to kiss, not boys)
let us know when you are settled in, maybe we can come visit. we want to see kylee and tyler. and you guys.


Google