Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Kylee: Day 1-Day 3

I'm sure I don't have to tell you that this post will have way too many pictures, but it's easier to just post them all than to have to go through them and decide which ones to post. For now I'll just post all the pictures and tell about her "story" and her first doctor visit later.

But just in the way of updating: We've been home since Wed. and she is so much fun to have! Tyler has taken to her okay and we've only had a few uncharacteristic outburst from him. Each day he seems to be getting back to his normal, sweet, Tyler self and he loves to help by putting in her pacifier and telling her "it's okay" when she cries. The first night home was the best as she only woke up once to eat, but the last couple nights have been...let's just say sleepless. I'm trying to take naps during the day while I have the chance (my mom's here to watch Tyler) but the tiredness just never seems to go away. Bobby and I tried to remind ourselves last night that there's only a couple months of this and then we might finally get some sleep. Thankfully Tyler has been sleeping beautifully and never wakes up when she cries during the night AND has been sleeping till about 9:00 in the morning which has been a huge blessing! Feedings are going really well and she seems to be gaining weight as she should (she was back to her birth weight-after losing 5 oz. in the hospital-by her 5 day check up with the doctor), and hasn't had any problems with jaundice (which we were really worried about since Tyler had it so bad). Kylee seems to be just as excited as I was for her to check out of Hotel Uterus because she loves to have her legs completely out-stretched at all times! It's so funny to me because most newborns keep there legs all curled up next to their bodies because that's how they're used to being positioned in the womb, but not Kylee. She is all about getting the most out of her new-found freedom! A big thanks to all of you for your kind notes and congrats, it's nice to have so many friends and so much support at his time!

Now, on to my armful of yummyness!

Just after she was born




Daddy got to give her the first bath








All clean and purdy


Daddy keeping with tradition doing the first diaper change (well, it's a tradition now)




I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!












My babies!






Maybe next time lets wipe the cheetos and chocolate pudding off the kids face before we take a picture!




Man, what a stud!


Day 3-going home!




My baby burrito ready to go!


Well, that's just the beginning, so if I find some "free" time over the next couple days where I'm not too delirious, I'll post the rest of the 100 pictures we've taken. :)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you kidding, Angela - that's not ENOUGH pictures - don't tease us!
She's ABSOLUTLEY GORGEOUS. That dark hair, beautifully shaped lips and of course gorgeous shaped eyes!!! I love the pink bow in her hair and I love her frilly girly clothes.
She's a doll baby!!!

The Johnson Family said...

AHH that ALMOST makes me want to have another one already. ALMOST!! You look so beautiful, I hope with my next one I can look that good. I can't wait to meet Miss Kylee!

Alisa and Sky said...

Yeah I agree that is not enough pictures!! She is so adorable!! I love the picture of her and tyler too! Do you have any pictures of her awake? Her eyes are closed in like every picture!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I can't stand the pictures either - I want to come see you guys NOW! I love your hair too Angela :)

The Gould Family said...

She's adorable. I love her hair (you know I do)!!! Congratulations!

Aaron & Jayme said...

Wow that is one pretty baby! I can't wait for more pictures!!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Awww.... she is SO cute!! Congratulations!!! I bet you are all so completely in love with her. I love that she's already got some chubby cheeks- haha! What an adorable little princess you have- congrats again!!

(btw, I hope all went well with your dr! I sure wish I was still there...)

Rebekah said...

She is so adorable. I loved all the pictures and can't wait to see more! I'm glad you are all doing well, even if you are really sleep deprived.

Michelle C said...

Congratulations She is beautiful! I can't wait to hear more about her! I love pictures too, so keep them coming!!

Maranda said...

I can't wait to see more, that was not enough pictures! I'm glad everything is going well. How did it work out with Tyler and you going to the hopsital, I know you were worried about that. Well, It looks like everything is just perfect! I'm so happy for you!

dixonfamily said...

She is seriously BEAUTIFUL!! She looks like her mama!! I love all her hair! More pictures please! If this doesn't make me baby hungry, I don't know what will. Congratulations!!

Jana said...

she looks dark?! she is a cute one. im happy for you guys (you mostly because you can move on now). and really happy that everything went perfectly and you all are safe and sound.

we cant wait to see her!!!!

beckie said...

I cannot believe the hair! So cute. And you look great too bytheway.

Congrats again!

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

She is beautiful-just like her mommy! Congratulations to all of you!!

Anonymous said...

Pictures Pictures there must be more! You can't possibly be busy and not have time to post them right now eh? Your header needs to say Angela, Bobby, Tyler and Kylee! :)
Okay enough with the requests! She is ADORABLE!! I love her already and I haven't even met her! :)


Google