Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Monday, July 28, 2008

Still Alive

Just wanted to let those of you who might still be checking this blog know that we are still alive, but not quite yet back to blogging. Don't worry, I have A TON of things to write about since over the past 2 months our family has gone through almost more changes than we could handle. So just hang on tight and check back for my novel that will be posted soon...I promise!

Just a quick thanks to everybody who has been so sweet and posted "get well" comments here on my blog, my facebook account, texts and calls to my phone. I may not have responded to all, but I promise they were very much appreciated. Our family has been immensely blessed from your prayers and thoughts, thank you!

9 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

Just hang in there!

It's all worth it in the end... right?

Rebekah said...

I miss reading your blog, I'm glad it will be back soon. More important I am glad that you are starting to feel better. I have called Bobby a few times to ask about you, but he hasn't called me back... no surprise there. We will be in Utah for Thanksgiving, so we may be able to see you then.

Maranda said...

Hurray for blogging! I love reading your blog, you always make me laugh. Oh, unfortunately I am going to be at my parents house this weekend since my sister-in-law and neices are in town. I'm sorry I won't get to see you on Friday, but I promise, we'll come up there for a visit soon!

Aaron & Jayme said...

Yes you're alive!! I can't wait to get an update.

Alisa and Sky said...

It was good talking to you today! Hang in there! things will get better!! You guys are always in our prayers! Love you!!

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

I must be missing you and thinking you have changed so much because I had a dream about you the other night. Now in my dream, you no longer cared about being a mom or wife, but you were some fancy-pansy lawyer! I mean you were the person that everyone was afraid of in the courtroom. I woke up cracking up (not that you aren't intimidating or anything). Ian thought I was weird.

eden and david said...

welcome back! love you.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're hanging in there. I can't wait to hear/see updates. To see pics of your new house!!!

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

Angela! I found you-now that I've joined the blogging world! And you're prego?!? That is so exciting.


Google