Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Amanda!

Last weekend (I know this is a little late :) ) my family came down for Amanda's birthday and we went to a park and ate KFC-kind of a wierd family tradition thing we do. We had lots of fun acting like 5 year olds!






These are some pictures from that night after we gave Tyler his bath. My dad is the ONLY person that can still rock Tyler to sleep. The only reason Tyler's eyes are open in these pictures is because I kept taking pictures and the flash would make him open his eyes. He was so tired I didn't bother putting him in pajamas and let him sleep in just a diaper!







These pics are from Sun. It's amazing how entertaining a straw can be-to both Tyler and me!






A couple nights ago I was about to put Tyler to bed when Bobby asked me to bring him in the bedroom, where he was studying, to tell him goodnight. Apparently he thought a shoulder ride was the perfect thing to calm Tyler down for bed.



Apparently the dual bond/study time wasn't working out quite as planned as Tyler was much more interested in rubbing dad's head and taking apart his ears, than he was in playing.

4 comments:

Just Jaime said...

what fun pictures! Thanks for sharing them!

Rebekah said...

It looks like you have a really fun family, I love the posed pictures at the park. I think if you get all my brothers to stand in line for a picture you are lucky! I can't believe Tyler is getting so big. Did Bobby buzz his head?

Anonymous said...

how cute - I love the fun that your family has together. We never take pics like that as siblings and I'm so jealous!! Tyler is a doll as always. I love his eyes!

beckie said...

oh my gosh how cute.

My favorite part though is the fact that you're wearing a shirt that says "got crabs"

when are you going to come see me again? lindsay and I both miss you


Google