Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cuddle Bug

For the past couple months whenever it was time for Tyler to take a nap or go to bed I was always able to lay him against my chest and rock him to sleep, but one day as I tried to rock him to sleep he just kept crying and crying and getting more angry so I thought it would probably be best for the both of us if I just laid him down and took a little "time-out" for myself until I (and he) calmed down, when to my surprise he fell asleep within 2 min. Ever since that day I have never been able to rock him to sleep, it always just makes him more angry. When I notice he's starting to get tired I just pick him up and lay him in bed and he falls asleep in seconds. Part of me is thankful I never had to "train" him to fall asleep by letting him cry in his bed for hours, but part of me really, really misses holding him in my arms and watching him fall asleep. But last night, after his bath, for whatever reason he decided he wanted to fall asleep with me and as soon as I picked him up to take him to bed he just laid his little head down on my shoulder and rested his arm on my chest and let me hold him till he fell asleep. I just held him like that for 30 min. b/c I missed it so much and made Bobby take a picture just in case it was the last time!:(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a sweet picture

Anonymous said...

okay you being a mommy and sharing such sweet things makes me cry and you know that i do not cry as easy as sooommmeee people lol


Google