Win free stuff just by searching the web! SO EASY!

Search & Win

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

Well she's done it again! The fabulous Heather Taylor-who now lives in the Utah County area for all of you down there in need of an amazing photographer-snapped some shots of us a couple weekends ago and she did such a great job! My kids were being extra difficult to photograph that day-seriously NO smiles from my dear sweet Kylee and constant moving around by my handsome devil of a son- and it was cold and windy, so I appreciate her photo-shopping out our red, runny noses and her exceptional patience with us! You can check out a few of the pictures she took from our session on her blog HERE and to see more of her great work you can view her website HERE. There are a few other cute pictures that aren't on her blog that I'd love to post for you so I'll try to get some low-resolution watermarked pictures that I can put up from her soon.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love all those adorable pictures! You guys sure do make cute kids, and you guys don't look so bad in the pictures either. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures.

Mindy said...

Oh I love those they are so cute!!!


Google